2015 is going to be the year I create a memory book 🙂 A family project for the year.
Create your own Book of memories and here are some ideas.
How to create memories
1. Throw a posh party (Not in a posh restaurant!). If you have a friend’s or a family birthday coming up why not dress up as if you are all going out in a posh restaurant… only you do not go out and spend a lot of money but have a sit down meal at home by turning your dinning room into a posh restaurant and with some good music in the background. Make it a night you’ll remember for years to come!
2. Go for a day out. Wherever you live, there’s always something interesting to do. You just have to look for it. Google Maps help! Find something you have never done before or somewhere you’ve never been and take your family or friends.
3. Take a holiday. You can go on ‘holiday’ anywhere, even just a few miles from your house…camping in the garden is fun too 🙂 But if you go to a different country, go somewhere you can appreciate the culture and the way of life of the people there…sun, sea and shopping is not enough!
4. Make new friends. Good friendship comes with lots of good memories. You will be surprised how much fun you can have with new people. Sometimes we become too comfortable in our routine and with the same people around us that we forget to look for new adventures and meet new people. I am not saying ditch your old friend, far from it, just be open minded and let new ones in!
5. Watch this space… there will be more added to the list during the year!